The new station at Cobblebank is now open as part of the Ballarat Line Upgrade.
Cobblebank Station is a modern and accessible station built in the suburb’s future centre.
This station helps to cater for the growing population of Melbourne’s outer west and takes pressure off Melton Station.
The staffed station features:
- two platforms connected by an accessible pedestrian overpass with ramps, stairs and lifts
- a sealed car park with 190 spaces
- drop-off zones, taxi spaces and secure bicycle storage
- bus interchange and shelters
- CCTV cameras and lighting
- a waiting room with toilets
- covered seating on platforms.
Passengers are benefitting from 225 extra services per week as part of a timetable change that started Sunday 31 January 2021, made possible by the completion of the Ballarat Line Upgrade.
Cobblebank Station opens
Sustainability at Cobblebank Station
Opening community day video
Opening community day photo gallery
Click on any image to enlarge it and then use the arrows or your keyboard to scroll through the gallery.