The new station at Cobblebank is now open as part of the Ballarat Line Upgrade.
Cobblebank Station is a modern and accessible station built in the suburb’s future centre. It will help cater for the growing population of Melbourne’s outer west and take pressure off Melton Station.
The staffed station features:
- two platforms connected by an accessible pedestrian overpass with ramps, stairs and lifts
- a sealed car park with 190 spaces
- drop-off zones, taxi spaces and secure bicycle storage
- bus interchange and shelters
- CCTV cameras and lighting
- a waiting room with toilets
- covered seating on platforms.
The station is serviced by 285 train services each week and a new bus route.
More services will be introduced along the line in 2020, following a period of disruption for the commissioning of second platforms, new track and passing loops, as well as safety testing and driver training.
Cobblebank Station opens
Sustainability at Cobblebank Station
Opening community day video
Opening community day photo gallery
Click on any image to enlarge it and then use the arrows or your keyboard to scroll through the gallery.