Have your say on the Shepparton Line Upgrade stage 2
Posted: 20 May 2019
Rail Projects Victoria is seeking feedback from passengers and the community on stage two of the $356 million Shepparton Line Upgrade.
We’d like to hear what is important to locals about the project, which will deliver more reliable services and allow modern VLocity trains to travel to and from Shepparton for the first time.
Stage two of the project will include:
- platform extensions and improvements at Mooroopna, Murchison East and Nagambie stations
- a crossing loop extension near Murchison East
- level crossing upgrades between Donnybrook and Shepparton
- stabling to house VLocity trains
- funding for a business case to finalise the scope and costs for delivering nine return services a day between Shepparton and Melbourne.
Come and meet the project team, find out more about the project and its benefits, and have your say at one of our community drop-in sessions:
- Thursday 23 May: The Mechanics Institute – 286 High St, Nagambie: 5pm-8pm
- Tuesday 11 June: Riverlinks – 70 Welsford St, Shepparton: 5pm-8pm
- Saturday 15 June: The Connection Shepparton – 7287 Midland Hwy, Shepparton: 10am-1pm
You can also provide feedback by exploring the interactive map and completing the online survey by 11.59pm on Tuesday 18 June.