Have your say on the Gippsland Line Upgrade
Posted: 24 Apr 2019
Rail Projects Victoria is seeking feedback from passengers and the community on the half-a-billion-dollar Gippsland Line Upgrade.
We’d like to hear what is important to the community in relation to the project, which will deliver more frequent and reliable services for passengers on the Gippsland line.
The scope of works between Pakenham and Traralgon that we are seeking feedback on includes:
- second platform and station amenity works at Bunyip, Longwarry, Morwell and Traralgon stations
- track duplication between Bunyip and Longwarry
- extension of Morwell crossing loop
- level crossing detection upgrades between Pakenham and Traralgon
- signalling upgrades
- drainage structure upgrades at Morwell River.
You can provide feedback by exploring the interactive map and completing an online survey by 5pm Wednesday 19 June.