Rockbank Station will be rebuilt as part of the Ballarat Line Upgrade to cater for the growing community.
Your feedback on station plans
We asked local residents and passengers to have their say on our early plans to guide detailed planning and design work on the Rockbank Station rebuild.
The upgraded Rockbank Station will have more than 350 car parks, better access for buses and pedestrians, improved security and lighting and landscaping.
Works will include:
- demolition of the existing platforms
- rebuilding two new platforms, which will fit six-carriage VLocity trains
- construction of an accessible pedestrian overpass linking the two platforms
- a new sealed car park, bus and taxi bays, secure bike storage areas and drop-off zones
- setting aside areas for future station development.
Construction began in March and will be completed by the end of 2019.