Bacchus Marsh station
The upgraded Bacchus Marsh station will have improved access, better integration with buses, cars and pedestrians, improved security and lighting and improved landscaping in the area.
Works will include:
- building a new platform
- removing the existing stabling yard
- additional parking, bicycle hoops and drop-off zones on the south side of the station
- improved layout of bus bays
- construction of a new accessible pedestrian overpass linking the north and south platforms
- no significant changes to the existing station building.